Hurley, South Dakota 

Welcome to the Good Life


The City of Hurley holds their annual municipal election in April. Please check back in January for notices, the election calendar and to see what seats are up for election that year. 

The legal newspaper of the City of Hurley is the Hurley Leader. Please be sure to read our official paper for deadlines, etc.


 How do I vote absentee?

You may vote absentee for any election. Please contact the Assistant Finance Officer for more information if you wish to do this.

 Where do I vote?

Most municipal and general elections are held at the Senior Citizen's Center. If the municipal election is combined with a school election, the polling place is at the school. Please call City Hall to confirm prior to the election at (605) 238-0680.

 Who should I contact with further questions?

If you have any additional questions, please contact City Hall at (605) 238-0680. Thank you.
This is the official Web site of the city of Hurley, South Dakota. Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.